PTC announced that several customers have recently expanded use of their Creo® suite of computer-aided design (CAD) software. These companies hail from diverse backgrounds in technology, engineering, retail and transportation, and all leverage the PTC CAD software to improve their product design and development process.
Creo delivers one of the most scalable and robust 3D CAD product development solutions on the market today. The variety of features, capabilities, and tools enable some of the most innovative companies from across the globe to imagine, design, and create better products. A sampling of customers that selected PTC Creo or expanded their PTC Creo portfolio include:
- ABB, a technology leader that works closely with utility, industry, transportation, and infrastructure customers to write the future of industrial digitalization and realize value
- Car Studio Yaris, a design and engineering service provider, including reverse engineering, technical documentation, prototype, and 3D additive printing
- KTM, a leading European motorcycle manufacturer specializing in on and off-road motorcycles with a high innovation rate/design
- Louis Vuitton, a luxury product retailer offering leather goods, ready-to-wear, shoes, watches, jewelry, fine jewelry, and accessories
- Thales, a collective intelligence and high technology solution for a safer world in aerospace, space, ground transportation, defense, and security.
PTC also announced that it has been awarded with a Design World 2017 Leadership in Engineering award in the Software category. Each year, Design World acknowledges outstanding manufacturers that were voted best in their category by engineers in the field and industry peers. This marks the second time in three years PTC has been recognized.
“When companies select or expand their use of the Creo suite of CAD software from PTC, it enables them to make complex engineering projects easier, more efficient, cost effective, and innovative,” said Brian Thompson, SVP and general manager, CAD, PTC. “PTC is thrilled that these companies will leverage our award-winning and industry recognized CAD software and can’t wait to see their outcomes.”
- PTC CAD Software
- Creo 4.0
- PTC CAD Software Blog
- Harvard Business Review: “Why Every Organization Needs an AR Strategy,” authored by PTC CEO Jim Heppelmann and Harvard Professor Michael Porter