With the new C 650 machine model from the Performance Line series, the Maschinenfabrik Berthold Hermle AG is presenting a new machining centre for very varied 3 axis and 5 axis jobs. A steel die for automotive tool and mould making demonstrates the precision and performance capacity of the new machining centre.
The trade fair presentation is augmented by three other machine models.
The compact C 250, also a member of the Performance Line series, has been part of the Hermle product portfolio for a year now, proving its worth here with a job from the field of model construction.
With an RS 05 robot system adapted to a C 12 U dynamic from the High Performance Line, Hermle confirms its place in the field of machining centre automation for a wide range of sectors. You will find a large number of application examples on Hermle’s new website in the Automation section.
As another highlight, the new HS flex handling system, adapted to a C 42 U dynamic 5 axis machining centre, is being displayed for the first time at a trade fair. The system already attracted a great deal of interest at the in-house exhibition in spring from customers needing a high-performance, compact automation tool at a very attractive price.
In another part of the stand, Hermle AG will be presenting the complete range of its digital components for the first time. This includes a large number of software tools.
- increasing machine productivity and process reliability with the aid of the AFC, ACC, CTC, AVD, LAC control functions
- application-oriented optimisation of surface quality, dynamics or precision using Hermle’s own setups
- intelligent order management with the Hermle Automation Control System (HACS) and HACS-Connect, Hermle’s own interface for integration into ERP or PPS systems
- the central information and monitoring tool Hermle Information Monitoring Software (HIMS)
- convenient tool management with HTMC & HOTS for Hermle machining centres
- access to information from your office PC at any time directly at the machine with the Remote Desktop Function
- the Maintenance Diagnostic System(WDS) to avoid downtimes in a planned manner, together with remote maintenance and anticipatory maintenance
Also for the first time: a new Touch monitor for all TNC 640 control units that will be standard on all models using this control system from September.
Also, additive manufacturing with Hermle’s own Metal Powder Application Technology (MPA) will be presented competently and clearly with the aid of many examples and expert advice.