Shining 3D, a global leading company in the 3D digitizing and printing industry, released EinScan Software V2.5. With new features and enhancements, EinScan Software V2.5 has improved the overall experience of the software, including the file format added, scanning quality improvement, live customer support and multi-language support.
EinScan series scanners have become one of the most popular 3D scanners series in the world. By providing support for digitized designs, archiving, personalized customization and education, EinScan developed multi-functional handheld 3D scanners EinScan Pro and EinScan Pro+ and desktop 3D scanners EinScan series to fulfill numerous needs from all applications. Because of the low threshold and high scanning quality, EinScan series have allowed 3D technologies to enter more individuals and businesses.
The majority of upgrades were directed by EinScan users through the EinScan Software beta tester program. To thank for all testers participating the program and providing valuable suggestions, Shining 3D prepared 3D printed gifts, free products upgrading and round-trip package to 2017 Shining 3D global partner summit in Hangzhou. Six users in total won the awards, a Thailand tester and a French tester won the best awards.
EinScan Software V2.5 Upgrades
New in EinScan Pro & Pro+
- The scanning process becomes more smoothly since the algorithm breakthrough for millions of cloud points
- The scanning quality has been improved – more details of scanning data can be captured under handheld rapid scan and handheld HD scan modes.
New in EinScan All Scanners
- The quick guide is integrated into the software – users can quickly know the next step by clicking the question mark in the software.
- Add new data format 3MF (3D manufacturing format).
- Customer support service of all Einscan scanners become more responsive and convenient.
- Support multi-language including Spanish, Turkish, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, French, English, simplified Chinese and traditional Chines – allow the users to easily switch languages.
- Direct preview of ASC. STL. OBJ. cloud points files.