The LASERTEC 75 Shape from DMG MORI masters technical surface structures and filigree cavities while at the same time offering simplest operation.
DMG MORI has set new standards in the mould making sector with its innovative LASERTEC Shape technology. Laser texturing of geometrically defined surface structures, such as those found on the fittings of cars or electronic housings, is more environmentally-friendly than conventional etching and offers enormous freedom of design while at the same time ensuring maximum repeat accuracy. The compact LASERTEC 75 Shape joins the ranks of the DMG MORI laser texturing portfolio. Equipped with a modern 100-watt fibre laser and CELOS® for simplest operation and integral integration in the company’s organization, this model again sets new standards in LASERTEC Shape technology.
A footprint of just 8 m² makes the LASERTEC 75 Shape the ideal companion even in the tightest production environment. Its ergonomic design with a door opening of 1,310 mm ensures perfect access to the generously dimensioned work area, which offers ample space for workpieces weighing up to 600 kg (up to 1,000 kg with the optional tandem drive), with diameters up to ø 840 mm and heights of 520 mm. It has travel paths of 750 x 650 x 560 mm in the X, Y and Z-axes.
The core of the LASERTEC 75 Shape is the 100-watt pulsed fibre laser and the 3D processing optics with an F-Theta lens. The laser is responsible for the layer-by-layer 3D laser material ablation and, in combination with the NC swivel rotary table, offers contour-parallel laser shaping. This enables fast and trouble-free laser texturing, even in 3D free form areas. Rapid traverse speeds of 40m/min provide the high dynamics of the laser machine. Stable ball screw spindles in the linear axes and extensive cooling measures also ensure a high level of accuracy.
Where control of the LASERTEC 75 Shape is concerned DMG MORI trusts in a SIEMENS 840 D solutionline. When combined with CELOS® the machine can also be integrated optimally in the organization of the company. User-friendly and application-specific LASERSOFT software features guarantee simple and productive operation of the LASERTEC 75 Shape.
- Laser texturing of defined technical surface structures
- Layer-by-layer 3D laser material ablation
- Contour-parallel laser shaping enables fast and trouble-free texturing in 3D free form areas (doing away with complicated and environmentally-harmful etching)
- Creation of filigree cavities without the need to manufacture electrodes
- State-of-the-art: uniform control philosophy with SIEMENS 840 D solutionline
- User-friendly, application-specific LASERSOFT software features
- Simplest operation and integral integration in the company organization* thanks to CELOS®
- State-of-the-art 100-watt fibre laser
- Compact 8 m² footprint for the tightest production environments
- Ergonomic – large 1,310 mm door opening and unique access to the work area
- Accurate – extensive cooling measures, efficient cooling units
- Large work area for workpieces with diameters up to ø 840 mm, heights up to 520 mm and weights up to 600 kg (up to 1,000 kg with the optional tandem drive
* only in combination with CELOS® on Siemens control