The video below features a FANUC M-2000iA/1700L robot, demonstrating its long reach and heavy payload capabilities. The robot lifts a fully-functional 2016 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray through a series of vertical, horizontal and angular motions, demonstrating its flexibility and range of motion.
DCS Speed and Position Check Software restricts the travel of the robot within an exact work space, and DCS Orientation Check Function restricts the angles that the car can be tipped. The M-2000iA robot series is ideal for automotive and other large component manufacturers with heavy-payload applications looking to reduce costs associated with conventional conveyors and lifting devices.[youtube]69RtLBImXiU[/youtube]
The super-heavy payload M-2000iA series of robots includes four models with payload capabilities ranging from 900 kg to 2300 kg with full wrist articulation and large work envelopes to meet a variety of applications. The robots are ideal for transferring extremely heavy items such as truck, tractor and automotive frames, loaded pallets and large castings. The M-2000iA series, like all FANUC robots, operate with the company’s integrated intelligent functions such as vision and force sensing.
M-2000iA key features and benefits:
- Payload capabilities ranging from 900 kg to 2300 kg.
- Rigid arm offers stable transferring of heavy payloads.
- Strongest wrist in the world handles super heavy products with stability.
- Wrist is IP67 protected for operation in harsh environments.
- Built-in iRVision and force sensing.
- Reduces costs associated with fixed automation.