Creaform, a worldwide leader in portable3D measurement solutions and 3D engineering services, today announced the launch of two completely new versions of the Go!SCAN 3D scanner. Both versions provide unmatched fast and reliable 3D measurements, while offering the easiest portable 3D scanning experience on the market.
The Go!SCAN 50 was designed to measure the shape of medium to larger parts and offers optimal flexibility. The Go!SCAN 20 delivers maximum resolution and is dedicated for use with smaller objects with intricate details, making it the perfect companion for 3D printers. Customers will attest to the Go!SCAN 3D’s multitude of benefits:
- High speed: Typical objects are scanned in five minutes or less.
- Professional-grade measurements: The Go!SCAN 3D provides an accuracy of up to 0.1 mm (0.004 in.) and resolution of up to 0.2 mm (0.008 in.).
- Full-color 3D models: Users can easily and simultaneously capture of high-quality geometry and colors.
- TRUsimplicity™: Extremely simple scanning process.
- Point and shoot: No preparation or complicated setup is required. The scanner is up-and-running in less than two minutes.
Go!SCAN 3D scanners are tailored to the unique needs of:
- Product development engineers and technicians from all industries
- Engineers who use CAD and 3D printing professionals
- Museology, heritage preservation, restoration, digital archiving, 3D scanning for research, analysis and publishing, multimedia, entertainment, computer graphics and special effects
“Thanks to this latest Go!SCAN 3D release, 3D scanning has never been easier,” explained François Leclerc, Product Manager. “With the addition of color and the intelligent hybrid positioning system, the Go!SCAN 3D are the professionals’ go-to all-around solution for professional-grade 3D scanning capabilities.”
At the same time as the Go!SCAN 3D release, Creaform launched the revolutionary new HandySCAN 3D scanner , which has been completely re-engineered for optimum speed, accuracy and portability. In addition, Creaform released the VXmodel, a Scan-to-CAD software module that integrates directly into Creaform’s 3D software platform, VXelements.
For more information on Creaform’s Go!SCAN 3D products, visit the Creaform web site.Source Creaform